Please read through all the following Terms & Conditions before you use our website and our services.
1) This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, we will refer to this business as the 'Advertiser'
2) A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
3) The Advertiser is either the owner or the authorised licensee of these intellectual property rights.
4) If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
5) We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
7) You cannot use this website:
8) You use the website at your own risk
9) You should not rely on the website for advice.
10) As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
11) There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
12) Under no circumstances will the Advertiser, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
13) If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
14) These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply
15) The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in
We Top Central Heating are not Gas Safe registered. However we are managed, owned and operate by Plumbers 4 U who are Gas Safe Registered, and their engineers are also registered Gas Safe engineers. We may also promote work for local Gas Safe registered engineers, who will carry the work under our own guidance and fulfil our obligations to you as a customer.
Top Central Heating Managed and Operated by Plumbers 4 U
18-19 Deane House Studios, 27 Greenwood Place NW5 1LB Kentish Town
Contact phone: 020 3432 1817